Saturday 18 January 2014

20 Questions TAG (Icypopper12)

Watch the video by clicking here.
 
Question #1: How long have you been playing?
I have been playing since 2009, but I took a lot of breaks in between

Question #2: What do you like about Fantage?
I like that there are a lot of people playing and the games are pretty interesting. What keeps me here is the fact that I can collect stuff from events and other stuff like rare items.

Question #3: What don’t you like about Fantage?
I don’t like when people on Fantage use short forms. I prefer people to use the actual word, like ppl is people and IDK is I don’t know. Also I don’t like that not all the punctuation marks show up, like the comma, the period and the apostrophe.

Question #4: What is your favourite game to play on Fantage?
My favourite game to play is Off the Hook, because it uses my brain. I especially love the science category because I’m a science freak. I also like Fashion Show, especially after the update because I can get a lot of stars fast, and since I’ve been playing for so long, I have a lot of stuff.

Question #5: What is your favourite outfit that you own?
Actually, my favourite outfit changes so often, that I’m not going to post a photo…

Question #6: What is your favourite server?
My favourite server to film in is Sienna Shark. Though I usually go on random servers when I’m just playing around.

Question#7: Where is your favourite place to hang out?
My favourite place to hang out is the Secret Fairyland. I’m actually not quite sure what it is called. But anything secluded and quiet is good for me.

Question #8: Do you know any of your Fantage friends in real life?
Yes, I do know some of my Fantage friends in real life.

Question #9: Would you like to be a member? Why or why not?
I sometimes would like to be a member, but I look back to the past four years and how I’ve made it just fine being a non, so nope, not anymore.

Question #10: What is your favourite event/type of event?
My favourite event is the ones where you get free stuff without doing anything LOL! I especially love doing scavenger hunts.

Question #11: What is your favourite movie?
My favourite movies (because I couldn’t pick just one) are How to Train Your Dragon, Rise of the Guardians, Tangled, Frozen, Brave and all of the Pirates of the Caribbean movies. But my all-time favourite is How to Train Your Dragon.

Question #12: What is your favourite music?
My favourite music is movie soundtracks especially the Pirates of the Caribbean and How to Train Your Dragon ones. It just makes normal life so much more epic.

Question #13: What is your favourite food?
My favourite food is potatoes. I really like poutine and mashed potatoes.

Question #14: What is your favourite animal?
My favourite animal is the cat

Question #15: What do you want to be when you grow up?
I want to be an interior designer when I grow up.

Question #16: What is your favourite subject in school?
My favourite subject in school is generally art and science, but right now I’m taking Photography which I really love! I love being in the dark room, it makes every photo much more unique.

Question #17: What is your least favourite subject in school?
My least favourite subject is math, because my brain is more geared towards art than numbers.

Question #18: What are your hobbies?
I like to draw, read, and paint my nails, do weird crafts and run.

Question #19: What classes do you take outside of school?
I take art and piano outside of school.

Question #20: Do you use other forms of social media? If yes, then what?
I use Blogger, FaceBook and Instagram. Though I don’t go on my Instagram that much anymore.   

No comments:

Post a Comment