Saturday 25 January 2014

I'm bored so...

I was watching some Fantage Drama Series' on YouTube today, and I was looking at them and thinking, "wait, haven't I seen this scenario before?" I quickly realized that I had, in about four other FDS'. So I have come to a conclusion that we are starting to become really cliché in our stories and such. And because I'm seriously bored, and possibly procrastinating, I decided to post a typical FDS in a nutshell.
 
Girl: OMG I love that guy. He's so cute. but because I'm soooo unpopular, he'll never speak to me.
 
Boy: That girl is so pretty, but she'll never want to talk to a guy like me.
 
Later on...
Their friends force them to talk to each other. They're unsure. Then some genius friend comes up with some crazy idea to test if they truly like each other. The two then start to "date" other people to see each other's reactions. They get mad at each other. They don't talk for a LOOOOOONG time. Blah blah blah, stuff happens. Then they talk FINALLY and everything is perfect. They live happily ever after.. Or do they.... Dun DUN DUUUUUNNN.
 
As you can see. I am truly bored. This isn't a perfect nutshell, but it's pretty damn close. Of course the in between stuff is different, but it always plays out like this. Unless there's a season 2 and more misunderstandings occur...

No comments:

Post a Comment