Thursday 30 January 2014

VIP Room Update.

So the new Fashion VIP room is here! Let's go check it out! Also, I posted a vlog, you can watch it by clicking here.
 
Information
Yeah, very simple just go to Fashion Show...
 
Free Stuff
Who doesn't like free stuff? Well, it's pretty lame, but free is free right!? This is located inside the Fashion Show building also in Uptown and Downtown.
 
The Entrance
and if you're a non like me, this is what will pop up when you try to enter the room. Oh well, I guess you're going to have to check out another blog for what's in the room!
 
My Opinion
Can't really have an opinion on something that I can't really see right? But I think that Fantage should have tried harder on the free Fashion Show starter pack. Like I know it's free, but none of the stuff have a lot of dimension and the stuff looks relatively, cheap.. Like at least encourage people to wear the stuff on a regular basis.. I thought that the boards would've been different shapes and sizes not the normal board shape.. Also I wish that Fantage made the VIP room open for everyone for at least a day. (So that I can actually make a proper blog post..)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment