Monday 27 January 2014

Cosmic Crest

I know, this isn't really an event, but I still felt like posting something about. Maybe to bash on it's uhhh.... Trying to keep thongs clean here so I'll just get on with the "event." Like the past few events, this one was completely unannounced. It didn't even show up in Comet!
 
"Event" (I don't really know what to call it...) Info
So the board says it all. Do you really need an explanation?
 
At the Grotto
You'll find Lily there, she's looking extra sparkly and pretty! And you'll see her waving with these sigils above her head. Click her..
and you'll see this! Click your birth month (I'm using August as an example, mine's actually October), and you'll be given a horoscope like thing. You also have the option to buy a moodie and/or board with your Cosmic Crest.
Moodies can be bought by everyone.
Boards can only be bought with ecoins or membership.
And here's a picture of me with my moodie! That sucker is HUGE!
 
My Opinion
Uhh.. What was the point of this event thing? Is it because Fantage wants to know all our birthdays or something? Is there like some hidden thing going underground? Or does Fantage just want unsuspecting kids to waste ecoins and real money buying boards and stuff? I don't really know what to say...
 
PS You can buy all the moodies and boards that you want, though I'm not sure why you would do that... Also, I did post a vlog. If you want to see it... Click here.
 
UPDATES!
When you wave next to someone with a Cosmic Crest moodie, their crest will send of vibration type waves. I don't have a picture sorry.
Also, Fantage has released Cosmic Crest wands. They're all for members, however I guess that they do have pretty cool effects. Above is a picture of me with one waving!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment