Thursday 23 January 2014

Winter Freeze

So the new event has been released! Surprisingly, Fantage didn't really give us any warning, but I guess here it is! So Fantage has brought back the ice rink and also some limited plants for the farm. Let me take you through the event.
 
*click here for the event vlog
 
Event Info
So as I mentioned before, there is an ice rink located at the beach and two new LIMITED plants for you at your farm.
 
Limited Items
Did you know that I have a Limited Items page for both boys and girls? You can find them in the side bar. There you will be able to see the names of every item! Click here for the girls page. And click here for the guys.
 
 Ice Rink
People just walk around on the ice rink or skate around with limited costumes. As I am a non, I won't be able to show you what that looks like. If you want to know I suggest you check out this amazing blog: fantageville.wordpress.com They will have plenty of information!
 
 Limited PLANTS?!? 
Yep, Fantage has released limited plants. Interesting... But I really love them because #1 They're really pretty. And number two, they help me level up my Farm medal, and therefore level up overall!
 
Here's a picture of me with my sprouting Freezia plants!
And here's me levelling up! I definitely suggest you plant the Freezia plants, as you get 120 experience for each one, and it only takes 15 minutes for them to sprout. If you don't plan on playing continuously for an hour or so, you can plant the Peppermint Trees overnight and they will give you 240 experience points. The Peppermint Trees take 2 hours to sprout.
 
My Opinion...
I think that the Limited Plants were a GREAT idea, because now I have a way of levelling up quickly. Though they aren't really the best place to make stars, but I still do level up! And I don't really have to do anything. About the ice rink and the actual event, I think that it's kind of lame, because I can't do much.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment